Happy New Year//2012

How was New Year's Eve? Did you spend time with family and friends? Did you do the count down? Did you party it up? Or did you have a cozy night at home? Whatever you did do, I hope you had a blast and are enjoying 2012.


To start off the new years I made another batch of cake mix cookies, as I needed a break from spending too much time in the kitchen. I was in the kitchen for less than 30 mins for these cookies. To make them suit the new years confetti that people in reality don't have in their homes (far too time consuming to clean up) I used the confetti cake mix. It has potential to be one of Flo's favourite cookies... it's loaded with multi-coloured sprinkles. Mixed the mix with an egg, 1/4cup oil, 1/4cup water, handful of quick oats. Dropped onto a baking sheet that's been prepped and baked in a 350'F preheated oven for 15 -20 mins. Simple.

Comments

Popular Posts