K-cups...yay!

Whoot whoot Keurig machine! I just had to brag about this awesome new machine that we got for Christmas from my mother's co-worker. I was actually planning to go purchase one if the Keurig machine was on sale during boxing day. But since someone gave one to us, I haven't been able to stop playing with it. I've been drinking too much coffee for my own good ^^.
Anyways... I think I should check out the flyers and websites constantly to catch the metal reusable filter on sale, then I could save money by using cheap coffee and use my own tea leaves.

My demos.
I've been meaning to post up a couple picture from the weekend E and I taught Sunday school for the NW ministry. We frosted sugar cookies with the kids. They simply slathered the icing on the sugar cookies and dumped sprinkles on top, not very creative but good enough. =)
Kids cookies and a few demos.
So trick question: Which of the follow three were made by my brother?














He made all three of them. Surprised? Not really. I had a good laugh with him over his crazy range of artistic skills.

Comments

Popular Posts