Cake//Tumblr//Friends

Sitting on the forth floor of the library, staring out the window I see the flurry of snow gently covering the ground. It's actually very beautiful. Every year I admire the white blanketed world around me. The twinkling of the Christmas lights that begin to flicker around the community makes me reminisce the days when I was bundled up like a zhong and went to the Airdrie with my family to see their christmas light show.
Last night I noticed the cactus flowers blooming. They only do so every December. My father says that it blooms to signify that it's almost my birthday. Too sweet.
Let's have a study party for my birthday! Cake, notes, texbooks, and pens. Haha.


My food Tumblr. Deleted. WHY DID I DO IT?? I don't remember where I got most of  those recipes, my hard work in figuring out how to make macarons perfectly in my kitchen has gone to the trash.
I guess I'll have to build up the a recipe repertoire on this new blog. 
My mind's craving for the gnocchi a la parisienne, tarte tatin, and cream puffs. Where should I go to find these recipes again? Endless hours of recipe searching. I can be such a recipeholic.


....The more I spend sitting down to blog, the more I notice and value the friends I have. It's nearly impossible to grasp the thought of my reliance on the support that they provide for me. Surely the tough strong Sarah would be the one who props everyone up.
Not anymore. 
It hasn't been like that for a long time. Emotions overwhelm me sometimes and it's a struggle to put on a mask. It doesn't fit on to cover what's exploding from behind. The same questions and worry still pester me but I won't give in to them. Not yet. 
I thank God for these friends. They are amazing people. One friend even stays up til 3 am in the morning in her time zone in order to talk to me. How are there such  amazing friends as these? How could I ever thank A. for her sacrifice of sleep just to chat with me?

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday BB's Bubble. May all your exams go well and all your baked goods fill your tummy:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts