Update? Maybe. I need a buttery brioche now.

Didn't realize that I still don't have my hand mixer and cake pan. It's still over at Doreenio's place. I can't whip up some cupcakes and frosting but I still have my hands so I think I should make some brioche.

Mmmmmm. Brioche. Flakey buttery bread.

I've made it once before and I shared it with Flo. I regretted doing that... Just kidding! But I brought the freshly baked loaf into Sunday service that time to give to Flo. And boy was it a terribly mad idea. All through service I could smell it poking out of my bag, all I could think about was taking a bite of it. Apparently people sitting few rows behind me could smell freshly baked bread. Good thing they didn't figure out that it was my fault!

Anyways.. Brioche. Yum.

***

I got a juicer on this past Sunday! It was on sale at Walmart for $44.99 and man, was I glad to bring it home with me. Went straight home, washed the machine, washed veggies and fruits, juiced.
ONE thing I loved - pulp wasn't very moist, meaning I got almost every last drop of liquid into my glass.
ONE thing I hated - nothing about the machine.. but CELERY juice. I can't stand it. I like eating celery but I didn't think that I would detest drinking it. So crazy odd.

And so updates with my new healthy lifestyle:
- I've been eating one meal of oatmeal everyday. Sometimes breakie, sometimes for dinner.
- I've only done one JM workout. I've been too lazy.
- I walked to the library to study yesterday.
- I've begun my belly dancing classes again!
- I've been drinking a glass of fresh veggie juice or a fruit smoothie per day.

Comments

Popular Posts