Beauty Through A Lens

Sometimes I can't help but stare at the beauty of things that the Lord has given us. I've only been able to capture a few photos this summer that I would like to share here.

I would have loved to share some photo of children's smiles from VBS here but it would be inappropriate. I could always show you them personally at church. The smiles from the kids are totally a gift from God, I think I'm starting to miss them...

What does some digitally changed photos have to do with the beauty of these photos? Well I thought that bringing out the blue in the peacock made it so much more majestic. And the prairie dogs looked more playful with enhanced saturation of colour. That's all.

Majestic.

Staring Back At You.
Smell of the Blueberries.

mmlsu.
Resting Log.

White Rock Waters.

The ladder up to Heaven.

SaltyFish Fried Rice. I was so proud of making it. God given knowledge for the people who invented such a yummy dish.
Hello, Butterfly? No, it's me Moth.
Tag! You're it.


Comments

Popular Posts