Naan bread

Blogging about what I eat...
I think I'll start that too.. maybe.. on and off.. I don't think it really matters. It's just something for me to keep in mind what I've been eating and letting into my body.

I don't think that this will help me with leading a healthy lifestyle though since I thought of cookies when I saw Marvel Tattoos down in the KFC room when I was cleaning the place up with the help of a few people. Marvel Tattoos lead to me thinking of cookies... You are probably wondering why I made such a weird connection. The answer would be from William Sonomas.
Yes just a RANDOM story: A few days earlier, a friend and I walked through William Sonomas to check out all their nice spiffy cookware, bake-ware and everything else in there when we spotted Marvel Comic Heroes cookie cutters. And at that instant when we saw the cutters we thought "Oh man, if only K made cookies we would get this for him when we can afford such a thing (maybe in 10 years time?)".

Ok back to what I ate today.
In the morning I had a banana, and a mini bottle of cranberry juice. You don't need a picture of that do you?
Didn't have time to snack on more food for breakfast because I was busy making an inventory of the supplies that KFC & VBS shared.

Lunch. Skipped. Flo and I were grocery shopping for the night's meal. We needed to feed a basement of gaming boys.
So while we began preparing for dinner we snacked on granola bars. I had three and two snack containers of apple sauce.Oh and I almost forgot about the ice cream sandwich I was given by Flo's brother because he wanted me to make him lunch.


Oh golly, what a delicious meal we had dinner. Curry, rice and naan bread. The naan bread was not bought from a bakery, we made it from scratch so it was really flavourful, crisp and chewy too! And for dessert we enjoyed apple pie from scratch as well.

Recipe we used for the Naan bread was from Guilty Kitchen. It was amazing but I do recommend brushing the naan bread as it cooks with garlic&herb butter (simply mix in minced garlic or garlic powder with desired herbs into clarified butter).

Apple pie recipe? if you're interested, just ask and I'll share.


Comments

Popular Posts