Silly Immune System, Strengthen Up Please

Sick for most of summer. Sick yet again.
Why do I not get a break from being so defective? It makes me feel like a robot where my joints aren't greased up properly, limbs aching as if gears and elastics aren't put in correctly, and the slightest touch of some malicious virus can deteriorate my entire system.
Maybe that analogy was a crazy exaggeration but man, I feel so weak and lousy.

I don't think I can thank God enough for just blessing us with all the abnormal surge of energy during DVBS as well as with the positive attitudes during all the nasty snotty times. DVBS would not have gone so well if it was done on our own strength and not on God's.

Anyways I've got a plan to plan a healthy lifestyle for me to follow... Maybe it'll help me with building up a beautiful immune system too!

Comments

Popular Posts