Deranged//Valentine Panda Bread


Over 100 recipes bookmarked. 83 different kinds of recipes with various versions make up the 147 bookmarks. Really, there's nothing insane about that.. is there?

Perhaps I go overboard with recipe searches, but there isn't anything wrong about about that. It's how I distress, when I'm unable to be in the kitchen due to the lack of ingredients or containers of food waiting to be consumed. But after bookmarking so many, I should at least make a dent in that long list. Tackling recipes one by one. Sounds good to me. 
Distress, hobby, habit. Whatever. I've accumulated way to many and they must go.


Getting right to it, I decided to make panda bread. Sadly it turned out demented, like a squished dead looking rabbit with a red blob floating over its head. I will try it once more to get a nice panda face shape. Til then, enjoy the pictures!
Nutella? yum. But it was incredible with the matcha green tea buttercream I scraped from the bowl after making a green tea cake.

Comments

Popular Posts