sprinkles//coconut cupcake

Remember the game "I lost the game"?
That silly game where people who thought of the game automatically lost it? It's an example of ironic effect of mental control. Yup that's the cognitive psych term for thinking about something that you don't want to think about. Oh boy though, that game was such a silly game. I can't believe I went along with it after a while when the kids excessively kept shouting it out loud, thank goodness that game has died down.

I'm a pupsies from LOTR.

Ugh, studying for my cognitive psych exam... I've never had an addiction to Facebook until three weeks ago. It is detrimental to my studies and exams, should I deactivate it? Of course I should, but .... wow that only took a minute or two to deactivate. That was easy. Now the hard part = keeping away from reactivating it.
**Update : My FB password has been changed AND deactivated by Doreenios! She now controls my access to it!
*** Update Nov24: Doreenios got her account's password changed by MikeyMike so now the two sisstas are on FB rehab!

There's an adorable story where a friend was caught eating a handful of sprinkles when they were still a young little thing. We still make fun of the friend for it because they're just way too adorable, we give the friend sprinkles for Christmas last year. And guess what? I made coconut sprinkle cupcakes!


Sadly I didn't have the ingredients at home to make a perfect coconut cupcake that I saw online. I ended up using a basic vanilla cupcake recipe, added sprinkles and 1cup+ of coconut to the mixture.
I actually ended up adding the sprinkles after the batter was divided into the muffin pan, to prevent colour bleeding. I also used the last bit of coconut milk to substitude for the whole milk in the recipe. To be perfectly honest, I don't think I like vanilla cupcakes, especially this recipe because it made the crumb texture so.... I don't know I would describe it, but it's not my favourite. But for anyone else who enjoy vanilla cupcakes more than my love for chocolate cupcakes, the recipe was from SimplyRecipes.

Maybe if I had toasted the coconut, it may of made the cupcake more fragrant.

Comments

Popular Posts