Vancouver (food)

It's only my second time being here in Vancouver and it's already been more amazing than I thought it could be.
Here's just a few of the "foodie" highlights.
Sunday morning just as we were leaving the Okanagan area my mother convinced to to visit the winery. Yes, she had to convince me to go. No really, I'm telling you the truth. I didn't actually want to go in. But good thing we did since we came out of the shop with bottles of wine to enjoy with the dinners I'll be cooking. There we also picked some fruits off the trees and went "om nom nom nom".




I've been constantly told to try Frappe Bliss here in Vancouver but when I had the chance to I decided to go to the Frozen Yogurt Bar and make my own. I had a mix of Mango& Peach, Green Tea, and Original with Berries and Ribena Jelly on top.

Also enjoyed a Papa Beard Cream puff!

Yesterday I had Fish&Chips from PaJo's right by the ocean and you have no idea how delicious the halibut was.. I wasn't even able to finish it all. The chowder I had was lacking... in seafood bites and goodness.

And in Granville Island @ the Public Market... a delicious blueberry rustic tart. 

And the best Congee & Wontons ever...

driedoyster&perservedegg&porkcongee

Comments

Popular Posts