Craving for some Laksa


I tend to stay away from spicy foods - they make me sick most of the time and I dislike the numbness when it's too overwhelming. But it's chilly right now in this open study area. The craving for some spicy comfort noodle soup makes me want to want to run home and make a pot of laksa. It'll probably will burn and cause me to tear up with a spoonful of the soup but on the bright side it could warm me from the inside out.

I don't even remember the last time I made this. Wait the SD card kept records. This photo was taken in June!! Wow, I wish I had kept the recipe. My mouth is watering from the photo.... argh! Class til 9pm tonight. Can't wait to go home to eat some comfort oatmeal (think "apple pie filling" + oatmeal). I definitely can't wait to go snuggle my puppy and roll up in my covers. :)

Another photo for my stomach to talk to? Heck yes!


This weekend sucked but it's time to move on. Got more time now to spend on myself... meaning I can now dance the boogie woogie around the kitchen while trying out new recipes. Don't worry, I'll promise you I won't cause any explosions... purposely

Comments

Popular Posts