Meatless March Challenge


It just so happened when I was browsing through tumblr that I spotted a challenge for the month of March. It was the MEATLESS MARCH Challenge. Details on meatlessmarch.com

Meatless March.

No meat...

It got me thinking, why not do this for fun and see if I could possibly complete such a challenge. Maybe  I could prove to myself that I can do things as long as I commit to it. But being me, I had to modify it. I need my eggs and fish.

First Day = Whoops I had bacon.
Forth Day = Sakana Grill for lunch... teriyaki chicken.

Don't worry I'm on track now. I haven't eaten meat since that teriyaki Sunday.

Aiyah. It's so hard when my mother began making glorious steaks, ribs, and etc right after I annouce that I wanted to do the challenge.


Anyways, I learned to love kimchi during my first week of this challenge. If I was gonna do this I needed to make my meals more extravagant so then I wouldn't miss my beloved meat filled meals. Kim chi in fried rice though. Yum.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts